For Women Only
The man in your life carries important feelings so deep inside he barely knows they're there, much less how to talk about them. Yet your man genuinely wants you to "get" him—to understand his inner life, to know his fears and needs, to hear what he wishes he could tell you.
In her landmark bestseller, For Women Only, Shaunti Feldhahn reveals what every woman—single or married—needs to know. Based on rigorous research with thousands of men, Shaunti delivers one eye-opening revelation after another, including:
- Why your respect means more to him than your love.
- How he feels deep inside about his role as provider.
- What it means for a man to be so visually “wired.”
- Why sex for him is primarily emotional, not physical.
- What he most wishes he could say to you.
Now, in this expanded and updated edition, you'll find insights from the latest brain research plus an all-new chapter that shows what's really going on when he seems to "check out." (You'll be surprised and pleased.)
Millions worldwide have experienced dramatic change in their relationships because of the "aha" moments and practical ideas in this little book. Discover how to love your man for who he really is.