Being engaged in church is about more than attending Sunday services.
It involves doing four things:
- Connecting in a group
- Serving on a team
- Giving a percentage
- Inviting a friend
You and your group members are already connected. But we want you to be fully engaged. That’s why we’ve created this series of three one-session resources to help you explore serving, inviting, and giving in whatever order and combination makes sense for your group.
To use a study:
- Select one of the resources above.
- Review the Leader's Guide before your group meeting.
- Watch the video together as a group.
- Talk about the video (the Leader's Guide provides questions to ask your group).
- Give each group member or couple a Takeaway Card to remind them to take action.