Parent Groups Curriculum Guide
The following studies (displayed by topic) come highly recommended by our groups team. The parenting studies, mixed throughout the group experience, are specifically about parenting middle and high school students. They're designed to be covered in 16 sessions over a nine-month period.
We recommend using the studies in the order they're listed, but feel free to move things around (or even replace specific resources) if that better serves the needs of your group.
At the bottom of this page, you'll find tips and suggestions for leading your group following the curriculum suggestions.
First 4 Weeks
- Right-Click: Parenting Your Teenager In a Digital Media World by Art Bamford, Kara Powell, and Brad M. Griffin (6 Weeks)
- TRANSIT Smartphone Guide - This is a helpful tool for establishing clear rules and boundaries for your adolescent's smartphone usage.
- Prayer Dashboard (1 Sessions)
- Teen-Proofing: Fostering Responsible Decision Making In Your Teenager by John Rosemond
- Tough Guys and Drama Queens: How Not to Get Blindsided by Your Child's Teen Years by Mark Gregston
- For Parents Only: Helping You Get Inside the Head of Your Kid by Shaunti Feldhaun and Lisa Rice (8 Sessions)
- Spiritual Growth with Clay Scroggins (3 Sessions)
- The Bible Project Series
- SOURCE Bible Study Series
- Parent Unscripted with Andy and Sandra Stanley (2 Sessions)
- Temperament Assessment (1 Session)