DADs Groups Curriculum Guide
The following studies (displayed by topic) are suggested for a 9-month Dads Groups. You'll find tips and suggestions for leading your 9 to 12 month group following the curriculum suggestions.
FIRST 4 WEEKS
- Men of Courage: God's Call to Move Beyond the Silence of Adam by Larry Crabb
- When Work and Family Collide by Andy Stanley
- All Pro Dad: Seven Essentials to Be a Hero to Your Kid by Mark Merrill
- Being God's Man (Series) by Stephen Arterburn, Kenny Luck, and Todd Wendorff
- A Tale of Three Kings: A Study in Brokenness by Gene Edwards (3 Sessions) | Reading Plan
- Play the Man: Becoming the Man God Created You to Be by Mark Batterson
- Spiritual Growth with Clay Scroggins (3 Sessions)
- Follow by Andy Stanley (8 Sessions)
- Forgotten God by Francis Chan (7 Sessions)
- The Prodigal God by Tim Keller (6 Sessions)
- (7) Questions That Rattle in the Minds of Most Men by John Woodall (7 Sessions)
- Game Plan by Andy Stanley and Jeff Henderson (6 Sessions)
- What Radical Husbands Do: 12 Steps to Win and Keep Your Wife's Heart by Regi Campbell
- State of Your Marriage (1 Session)
- The Power of Words by Ted Lowe (1 Session)
Books of the Bible
Tips on Choosing Studies
- Shorter studies are better (6 weeks or fewer).
- Do a study based on “felt need” early on (related to how to be/have a better ______).
- Work in a study about spiritual growth or relational boundaries at least once during the time your group is together.
- Try a book or study of the Bible at least once during the time your group is together.
- Pick two studies back-to-back that flow well from one to the other.