Community Group Leader Orientation is designed to help prepare you to lead a group. Our goal is to provide a framework for group leadership and some useful tips for leading well. Through shared content and conversations with other leaders, we will discuss how to:
- Leverage our Group Leader Essentials.
- Chart the course for your group’s life cycle.
- Create an environment for spiritual growth.
- Adopt a posture for healthy relationships to develop.
- Handle messy situations that can occur in group.
We ask that all new Community Group leaders prioritize attending a Community Group Leader Orientation within the first three months of leading.
To register, select an upcoming training date below:
Sunday, November 5, 2017
Factory at Buckhead Church
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 3rd, 2017
Group Directors Suite on 3rd Floor at Buckhead Church
9:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.