Community Group Leader Orientation is designed to help prepare you to lead a group. Our goal is to provide a framework for group leadership and some useful tips for leading well. Through shared content and conversations with other leaders, we will discuss how to:
- Leverage our Group Leader Essentials.
- Chart the course for your group’s life cycle.
- Create an environment for spiritual growth.
- Adopt a posture for healthy relationships to develop.
- Handle messy situations that can occur in group.
We ask that all new Community Group leaders prioritize attending a Community Group Leader Orientation within the first three months of leading.
To register, select an upcoming training date below:
Sunday, November 4th, 2018
9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Group Directors Suite (3rd floor) at Buckhead Church